A big part of the “Kiwi Lifestyle” for many involves access to the outdoors and participating in sports, which is why having local clubs and recreational facilities is often an important part of their location decision. Waterlily Gardens at Hobsonville is surrounded by parks, playgrounds, walkways, sports clubs and access to nature.
Forget driving – most of what locals enjoy experiencing is designed to be within easy walking distance for the residents of the area. If you can’t walk, the remainder of the local options provided here will be within a 10-minute drive from Waterlily Gardens.
For more information on just a few of the local sports clubs & recreational amenities located nearby, feel free to peruse this selection of links –
- Hobsonville Yatch Club @ Catalina Bay – www.hycnz.org.nz
- Hobsonville Bowling Club – www.facebook.com/HobsonvilleBowlingClub
- Whenuapai Pony Club – www.whenuapaiponyclub.com
- Massey Rugby Club – www.masseyrfc.co.nz
- Waitakere City FC – www.waitakerecityfc.org.nz
- RNZAF Auckland Golf Club – www.harbourgolf.co.nz/RNZAF-Auckland-Golf-Club
- Anytime Fitness Hobsonville – www.anytimefitness.co.nz
- CrossFit Red Dragon (Hobsonville) – www.crossfitreddragon.com
- Gym Zone Hobsonville – www.gymkids.co.nz
- West Harbour Tennis – www.whtc.co.nz
- Pilates @ Hobsonville Point – pilatesfitboutique.co.nz
- Karate @ Hobsonville Point – www.toukonryu-karate
- Scott Point Sustainable Sports Park –www.scott_point_sustainable_sports_park (on its way to the area soon).
- Harrier Point Park @ Hobsonville Point – wwwhobsonvillepoint.co.nz/visit/parks-playtime